Study Abroad Student Ambassador Program
After you return from your study abroad adventure, being a Study Abroad Student Ambassador (SASA) provides you with a wonderful opportunity to:
Promote Study Abroad
- Share stories about your experience with others
- Promote the study abroad program to students, faculty, staff, and organizations.
- Give a brief presentation, field questions from a class or group, or to staff a table at a special event.
Build on Your Experiences
- Have a profile on the WSSU SASA website.
- Fulfill WSSU and Gilman Scholarship Program follow-up obligations.
- Enhance your public speaking skills and enhance your resume.
- Complete three events/presentations and receive special recognition from the Office of International Programs.
Become a Student Study Abroad Ambassador
- Complete the online Student Study Abroad Ambassador application form.
- Meet with the Office of International Programs staff.
- Go through some basic training to help you prepare for events and presentations.
For more information contact the Office International Programs Deanna Brim via email at email@example.com.