Healthcare management is a growing, diverse field of study that incorporates business managerial functions in healthcare related environments. Do you want to have a positive influence on the healthcare of individuals and communities? How about flexibility and potential for advancement? The Healthcare Management program might be for you.
- Health Information Technician
- Healthcare Administrator
- Healthcare Manager
- Community Health Educator
- Insurance Underwriter
- Medical Assistant
- Practice Manager
- Health Insurance Specialist
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Nursing Home Administration
- Hospital Administration
- Concepts in Health Economics
- Health Information Management
- Community/Rural Health Services
- Organization Behavior
5 Reasons To Be Part of the Healthcare Management Profession
- You are committed to excelling in a rigorous and challenging curriculum and profession.
- You want to work as an ethical and legal professional to bring about social change to improve health and wellness of individuals and communities.
- You value diversity in order to achieve cultural competence and ensure health equity.
- You seek constructive feedback from all participants for self-improvement and to improve healthcare delivery.
- You want to participate as a leader and team member in experiential opportunities for professional growth.
WSSU gave me the support to earn a 4.0 GPA and to serve as the executive secretary of SGA, president of Phi Beta Sigma, and president of Rams go Green environmental campus task force.