The WSSU rehabilitation studies program will help you become a qualified and competent professional who is ready to provide services that empower individuals with disabilities, their families, and their communities and enhance their quality of life and status as full citizens.
- Student Disability Services
- Community Support Specialist
- Human Services Counselor
- Family Service Worker
- K-12 Special Education
- Veteran Affairs
- Vocational Rehabilitation Processes
- Interviewing and Helping Techniques
- Case Management
- Drugs, Addiction, and Behavior
- Psychology of Adjustment
- Cultural Diversity
- Community Resources and Service Delivery
Clubs & Organizations
From the moment I stepped onto the campus, I knew this was the college meant for me. The small family-oriented campus had me instantly in love. I couldn't imagine going to another college.