Client Technology Services (CTS) consists of two primary focus areas: multi-media and general technology support and services. This division provides access and support to various technologies across campus including; university issued technology, university issued software, classroom technologies, video conferencing, distance learning, and connectivity to the network, to name a few. CTS is the campus help desk and fields all incoming calls for IT support. CTS also supports all campus labs, and provides loaner technology for projects or events.
Who do we support?
Faculty, Staff, and Students at Winston-Salem State University
What do we support?
- For Faculty and Staff, we support hardware and software on University issued devices and RAMId account services.
- For Students, we support RAMId account services and can provide instruction on downloading University approved and provided applications.
- We also provide loaner equipment on a short term basis as needed for projects, conferences, or other University related work. Submit a RAMSupport ticket to request a device.
- All campus labs.
Three ways to open a ticket!
- RAMSupport (Primary method)
You can open a ticket by visiting RAMSupport
- Call Us (Secondary or emergency method)
336-750-3431- Our hours of operation is listed on our RAMSupport portal.
- In Person (by appointment only)
Appointments are scheduled by a technician through an active RAMSupport ticket.